December 01, 2010

Powerful

Hello! Miss Artsy Fartsy here!
     I've just finished reading a truly great blog post. It's by this guy, Dan Pierce. If you follow alot of blogs, you may already have heard of his. He has several very deep, meaningful posts, but this one is the one I felt I needed to share. I literally sat at my desk and bawled my eyes out while reading it (I don't do that very often, contrary to my immediate family's belief). Here's the link: Single Dad Laughing-Worthless Women and the Men Who Make Them.
     The title seems a little... not quite right, which is why I almost didn't read it. I'm sure glad I did. It's pretty long, but read the entire thing, top to bottom (and that's an order!). Everybody needs to read it, and, much more importantly, actually take it to heart.

Much love, and have a merry Christmas-season!
Leah, better known as Miss Artsy Fartsy

No comments:

Post a Comment