December 02, 2010

Adios Leah!

     Right now Ms. ArtsyFartsy is on her way to Texas to visit her mom's family for a while. This is Miss Sophisticated, obviously.
     So I read the blog post, Leah (the whole thing!). It was excellent.
     Today I didn't wakeand up until 9:30-ish. I went downstairs at about 10, and I did my school on our new couch in the TV room, I think that's the place to be! I had no distractions down there. My little siblings (usually the biggest distractions), and the computer (a large temptation) were upstairs. I turned on 100.3, the Christmas radio station, and by noon I had finished a math test, a lesson of geography, spelling, and started grammar.  I've been very lazy lately. Not good. I didn't do school Monday cause of classes, Tuesday cause I was shopping all day, and yesterday I was just lazy like I was for many weeks before that.  But hopefully that will change for good.
   






  Au revoir,
Miss Sophisticated
P.S. Isn't that a very nice picture?!

No comments:

Post a Comment