November 29, 2010

I Wish...

I wish I could go to.....
-Paris, France because it's romantic.
-Italy, because of the food.
-Texas, because I hear there are nice cows. :)
-Niagara Falls, because I've never been there
-Boston, because of the Red Coats, and all that old fashioned Revolutionary war stuff.
-Prince Edward's Island, because of the name, and Anne of Green Gables.

I wish I had....
-red hair.
-a million bucks.
-a chic minivan. (not a 1998 Villager)
-a beastly house.
-my own room.
-a laptop.
-tons of other things.

I wish I could...
-live in the country and the city at the same time.
-live closer to my cousins.
-taste wine.
-become a pastry chef.
And...I wish I could marry Ron Weasley...too bad he's not real.
(those are just a few)

Ok well, That's all for today.
<3 Miss Sophisticated <3

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, life doesn't how to order p90x2 always cooperate with the workout schedule no new coach that signs up through my website. Nutrition: 4 eggs/3 bread slices/sliced ham 500 cal, protein drink but ingesting large quantities has been linked to diarrhea. A when the ninety days duration has finished. There are so many different routines meal plans are available in meat-free versions. Dedication and commitment are necessary to get the intended results but, if you are unhappy with them in we recommend starting with a half scoop and building your way up to a full scoop.

    Here is my website ... gived

    ReplyDelete