January 04, 2011

Hello! It's Miss Sophisticated!  I've been extremely lazy when it comes to blogging, lately.  I've also been very bust though, because of the holidays. 
     December 19th was our Brett Christmas at Leah's house. It was, as usual, amazingly great, and we got to see our dear cousin, Heather, open gifts, and eat a billion cookies.
     On Christmas Eve me and my family went up north to my aunt and uncle's house on the lake! We snowmobiled, sledded, ice skated, ate a boat-load of cookies, and went in the hot tub.  We opened presents and stuff up there too. It was a great trip. We got home on December 26th.
     I'm quite a sentimental person, so the day  after Christmas is probably my least favorite day of the year.  I get all depressed and such, but I'm workin' on it. :)
     For New Year's Eve, we went to Leah's house with some other families, like we do every year.  It was also a blast, and we ate lots of food, as usual. 
    But, sadly, it's ALL over.  I feel like time is going way too fast! It seems like last month was my birthday!
    So today was our second day back at school.  Ugh!!!!!
Oh and to make things just a tad worse, the snow is gone....completely.
Love, 
Miss Sophisticated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment