December 11, 2010

The Epic Saga

     Hey! It's Miss Sophisticated. So, I watched Eclipse last night.  It's the third movie in the epic Twilight saga.  Don't worry, I'm not addicted to Twilight.  I haven't even read the books, and I think Harry Potter is ten times better.  I think I actually liked the third Twilight movie best.  It was pretty good. Basically just a love story, but I liked it. So They're making the fourth movie, the last one, in two parts.  They copied that off of the last Harry Potter movie.  Sheesh. 
     Anyways, If I had to pick I would say I'm team Edward, because Edward cares about Bella so much more than selfish Jacob.  He's also not all jerky and cocky.  Edward says to Jacob in this movie, 'You know, if you weren't trying to steal my one reason for existing, I might actually like you.' and then turd face Jacob says, 'Well, if you weren't planning on sucking the life out of the girl I love, then....no. not even then, would I like you.'  See what I mean?  Edward is defiantly the better person.  That's all.  And don't worry, Harry Potter, I'm still faithful.  After I watched Eclipse, I watched Harry Potter And The Order of The Phoenix on my iPod, and stayed up till three, therefore I didn't wake up until 12:30.
Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment